Thursday, November 5, 2009

Great Halloween Costume.


So this year for Halloween Dennis and I decided to be a little creative. And by creative I mean disgusting. To spice things up at our annual DG Halloween party we decided to go as something controversial. A mannish lesbian and a transvestite of course. Dennis really does make a beautiful woman.(Thanks for the pic Jess)

One comment from the night: "Dennis's arms remind me of Kelly Ripa's."

Yes indeed.

On a healthier note--my next "project thankful" goes to Dennis. I know. Big surprise. But really, he deserves it. He is an awesome husband. Mostly because he can put up with me in a stylish fashion. I could go on and on about his many superb qualities but to spare you the cheesy details I'll just stop at he's perfect for me. Love you Denny!

**On a side note. That fat suit girl sitting next to me is Brynn. The Biggest Loser at its best.

3 comments:

laura said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. oh my. dennis.

Erin Bradley said...

sick but so creative. Love it!

Raising Helm said...

creative i must say. sick? agreed. but looks like you got the WOW factor checked off the list. nicely done, hope you had fun. Love the biggest loser idea. Keep up the good work on the projects.